We want to give you the tools needed to create effective change in yourself and your community.
The Transformation Project is a succession of courses spanning 24 weeks and divided into three pillars:
Empower for Success
Pillar 3: Business & Finance/management
Each course will be taught over 8 weeks with detailed instructions enhanced by prominent community members.
Church For All Nations
2188 Executive Circle
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Purpose: To give individuals the tools to create effective change in themselves and their communities
Proposed Class Schedule
IDENTITY: 8 weeks
Learn to develop godly relationships and become equipped to live your best life.
Empower For Success: 8 Weeks
Empowering you to focus on achieving your purpose, vision, and impact in life!
Business & Finance: 8 weeks
Acquire the skills you need to create success in the areas of business and finance.
Those who have successfully completed Phase 1 of the Transformation Project will be invited to further their successful transformation by joining and completing Phase 2. In Phase 2, participants will meet bi-weekly for one year as they develop a business plan together and actually create and open a fully operational business from the ground up.
As your application, we need:
- Recommendation letters from a family member, employer or respected person in the community.
- A short 3-minute video with your background, why you want to commit to this program and any other pertinent information you’d like to share.
- Answer these survey questions:
- If accepted, what do you expect to gain from this program?
- What are some talents or skills that you currently have?
- What areas would you like to improve in?
- Why should we consider you to be part of the Transformation Project?
- Can you commit to a timeline of 24 weeks?
- What are some past examples that demonstrate your motivation and commitment?
- We will contact you for an interview.
The cost is $300.00 per person, but the rewards are priceless!
This course is for anyone who has a desire to improve their career, family, community and country and is able to commit to the 24-week timeline.
You can take advantage of being mentored by those who have already walked the path you’re on and who can guide you personally as you learn and build your confidence in every area of transformation
The Transformation Project will give you the skills and the confidence to handle the job application process with ease. It will also open doors to network with other students and instructors that could be just the connection you need to your perfect job.
Yes. The Transformation Project requires a commitment to the 24-week timeline. The ability to make a commitment and follow it through are characteristics of successful leaders. You can do this!
Contact us today!